Saturday, October 27, 2012

Magician is very honest. He promises to deceive you and he does.

I happened to see a few magic clips.

And I just started to think about two words: Magic & Miracle.

Magic is man-made. Miracle is devine.
Magic may be for entertainment or ther may be "black magic". I don't know whether you believe in "Black- Magic". But I think that we appreciate both forms of energy: Positive & Negative.

Miracles are devine. So we don't know the resons  or the "How" of those miracles. But I believe there are reasons for those 'Miracles'.

But read the following from a Magicians of Today:

 Marco Tempest

“The Chinese general Sun Tzu said that all war was based on deception. Oscar Wilde said the same thing of romance.”


“We willingly enter fictional worlds where we cheer our heroes and cry for friends we never had.” 
 
“Magic [makes] possible today what science will make a reality tomorrow.” 
 
“Art is a deception that creates real emotions — a lie that creates a truth. And when you give yourself over to that deception, it becomes magic.”  
 
Keith Barry
 
“Magic is all about directing attention. If I didn’t want you to look at my right hand then I don’t look at it.”
 
How true!
I liked a statement that Magician is very honest. He promises to deceive you and he does.

And you will appreciate these statements when you watch it for yourself:
 
Magic of Truth & Lies : Full with Philosophy
A Lyrical tale : Futuristic Magic
 
Ejnoy the magic show!
 
And what about Miracles?... We will wait for some time! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment